Monsoons driving you crazy?
Monsoon is here, and here are some quick tips to keep you safe during rains.
- Top-up wiper fluid and keep the wipers clean.
- Always keep your cars headlamps clean.
- Make sure you're driving in the center lane, unless you want to exit.
- Make use of the defogger to clear your vision.
5 vehicle maintenance tips every first-time owner should know
Comprehensive list of maintenance tips / checklists for first time owners who love their vehicles
- Read your Car/Bike manual first.
- Regulary check your tire pressure to avoid sudden issues.
- Frequently change engine and other oils.
- Check warning signs before every journey.
- Don't leave it standing, drive your vehicle regularly