Every registration certificate is required to be renewed not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry of the registration for its continuous use.
Procedure for the renewal of RC
- Apply for renewal of certificate of registration in Form No. 25 to the Registering Authority in whose jurisdiction the vehicle is, not more than 60 days before the date of its expiry.
- Pay the due taxes on vehicle, If any.
- Pay appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
Requirements for the renewal of RC
- Application in Form No. 25.
- Pollution under control certificate.
- Fitness certificate.
- Certificate of registration.
- Proof for the payment of up-to-date road tax paid.
- Valid insurance certificate.
- Copy of PAN card of Form No. 60 and Form No. 61 (as applicable)
- Chassis & Engine pencil print.
- Signature Identification of owner.