Duplicate driving licence will be issued in the following circumstances
- When the licence is lost or destroyed.
- When the licence is defaced or torn or completely written up.
- When the photograph affixed to the licence requires replacement.
Requirements for getting a duplicate driving licence
- Application in Form No. 2.
- Original licence written or defaced if available.
- Attested photocopies of old driving licence if available in case of loss of licence.
- Fees as prescribed along with user charges.