HP endorsement refers to an application for making an entry of hire-purchase, lease or hypothecation agreement in the certificate of registration of the motor vehicle.
Procedure for the endorsement of HP
- Apply for making an entry of hire-purchase, lease or hypothecation agreement in the certificate of registration of a motor vehicle in Form No. 34, duly signed by the registered owner of the vehicle and the financier.
- Provide certificate of registration and the appropriate fee as specified in rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989.
Requirements for the endorsement of HP
- Application in Form No. 34.
- Certificate of registration.
- Certificate from financier for having retained full dues from the financier (for deletion case only).
- Proof of address.
- Valid insurance certificate.
- Pollution under control certificate.
- Copy of PAN card of Form No. 60 and Form No. 61 (as applicable)
- Chassis & Engine pencil print.
- Signature Identification of owner.