Diplomatic Vehicles

A diplomatic officer or consular officer, as recognized by the Central Government, shall have special provision for registration of motor vehicles where the registering authority shall register the vehicle in such manner and shall assign to the vehicle for display thereon a special registration mark in accordance with the provisions contained in those rules and shall issue a certificate of registrationthat the vehicle has been registered under this section; and any vehicle so registered under this section. If any vehicle registered under this section ceases to be the property of any diplomatic officer or consular officer, the certificate of registration issued under this section shall also cease to be effective.


Documents required